Commercial garage door GX-175-FV
Where to buy
Find a retailer
Customize Your Garage Door
Visualize your door in 4 Easy Steps
All Garex doors are constructed with first-rate materials by our skilled personnel using a quality-oriented approach. For many years now, the Garex team has focused on providing clients with innovative products that are guaranteed by the company.
Portes Garex can manufacture garage doors up to 8.54 m (28') wide and up to 7.32 m (24') high. All of our doors can be assembled with 18", 21" or 24" panels.
RANGE OF COLORS
TThe GAREX selection of colours are from oven-baked polyester based paints and meet high quality standards. Colours shown may differ from the actual colours of the doors.Request a color sample by mail.
If you require a non-standard color, we can paint your door to the color of your choice (equilvalence sico or Gentek)
Taking the Measurement
Taking the garage door dimensions is needed to install your new garage door. In Garex, a professional will come to your home free of charge to perform this step.
|Alloy||6063 – T5|
|Thermos||0.748’’ (19 mm)|
|Simple glass||0.118’’ (3 mm)|
|Aluminum||0.068’’ (1.73 mm)|
|Mullion||1.599’’ (40.63 mm)|
|Top with reinforcement||2.157’’ (54.81 mm)|
|Bottom||2.684’’ (68.18 mm)|
|Triple-layered polycarbonate||0.629’’ (16 mm) - 0,553 lb/pi² (2.69 kg/m²)
Garex can configure a door operator to fit the available space. Standard High Ceiling Full Vertical Lift Limited Space Roof Slope
All hardware is mounted in proportion to door weight and frequency of use. Garage Door:
- Standard Commercial Door - Under 500 lb and operated fewer than 50 cycles/day.
- Sturdy Commercial Door - Under 650 lb and operated more than 50 cycles/day.
- Industrial Door - Over 650 lb and operated very frequently.
- 14- or 12-gauge steel tracks.
- 14- or 13-gauge steel hinges.
- Double hinges on doors over 12 feet wide.
- Crossbar installed for doors over 12 feet wide.
- 12-gauge steel spring supports.
- Rollers 2 or 3 inches in diameter with ball bearings.
Garex Doors and Operators.
Documentation and maintenance
Last updated 2017-11-28 0.44 MB